In 1689, war took over Boston and my own little town of Salem. There was much controversy involving the Indians from the West, as they were causing a hysteria within Salem. Otherwise known as King William's War, not only were we in battle with Indian tribes, like the Wabanaki's, but we were waging war with the French as well. The entire situation was very difficult, and there is a lot of pressure on the colonists, trying to settle as well as coping with constant attacks from Indian tribes.
Years have passed and it is now 1692. Salem has gone completely downhill and it seems as if people are beginning to judge the way I carry myself within the town. I cannot trust anyone around me, and the people are always giving me funny looks, but why? I dress different and I am an individual, however, how does that make me evil?
No comments:
Post a Comment