Friday, January 3, 1992
Who I am
My name is Bridget Bishop and I was born in 1632 in a town called Norwich, England. (Death in Salem 43). Life was relatively calm up until I moved to the Boston area, to a town called Salem in the 1660’s. I have been married multiple times, however, my husband when I moved to Salem was Thomas Oliver. We had a daughter named Christian. Thomas was not a good man, and would periodically beat me without reason, which sparked many public fights that would later end in court. Thomas later died, of an unknown cause thus I remarried a man by the name of Edward, a crucial member of the church. I later moved into Edward’s house and transformed it into my own tavern, which sparked many controversy, but a lot of the townspeople loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment