The very next day, John Hawthorne summoned me to trial along with Giles Corey, Abigail Hobbs and Mary Warren. We were the first people in Salem ever to be formally accused of Witchcraft, which could lead to death. I am petrified of what could happen, but I know that the trial is inevitable. I am currently in prison, awaiting my trial, where I will find out if I shall live or die.
If I have anything to do with this you will be sent to Gallows Hill with your other devil minions. I will not stand for the devil to run around in the community hurting the innocent. You are full of the devil. You need to repent soon or the Lord will never let you into his kingdom. A confession is your only way to make it out of here without a mark on your soul!
ReplyDeleteYou can wish for whatever you would like, but i guarantee you will find no evidence in court that connects me to the devil or witchcraft!
DeleteI refuse to stand trial. I will have none of it! These trials are crazy; the devil is acting against us in the form of screaming little girls.
ReplyDelete1 Peter 5:8
ReplyDeleteBe sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
- G.B. ✞
You will be guilty!
ReplyDeleteyou will be guilty and die!! you deserve this
ReplyDelete